Updated: Apr 4
· 9 jalapeno peppers
· 8 oz cream cheese, softened
· 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
· 9 slices bacon cut in half
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Cut a thin slit down the length of each pepper and carefully remove the inner ribs and seeds.
3. Combine the cheddar and cream cheeses in a small bowl.
4. Stuff the cheese mixture into each pepper.
5. Wrap a slice of bacon around the outside of each pepper, securing with a toothpick if necessary.
6. Arrange the poppers on a large baking sheet and bake until the bacon is crispy, about 20 minutes.
©2020 by Body Shop Coaching and Wellness